With Portland's 6-3 over Spokane last night in game six, the Hawks have clinched the Western Conference title 4-2 over the Chiefs and the WHL Final is now set with Portland hosting the Eastern champion Kootenay Ice.
I think this should be an excellent final series, with the team many observers thought would be there (Portland) facing a Kootenay team that was somewhat of an underdog (only 4th in their conference) but which is red-hot at the right time.
I'll put up a prediction on Friday, the day the series starts. Tiny bit preoccupied with the draft at the moment.
3 comments:
What happened to the car accident post?
I've removed the car accident post because the player in question is a minor who is about to be facing criminal charges. The law in Canada prohibits the identification of the player and I intend to abide by that.
As the saying goes, you can't unring a bell....we all know who the player is and me (and everyone else) removing reference to his name isn't going to change that.
any preview on the draft?
Post a Comment