The bantam draft is now only five days away and for the last few weeks, I've been doing my usual gathering of bantam/midget stats so I can post them here on the blog on Thursday.
There are some stats that I have been unable to come up with though and I'm hoping some readers of the blog might be able to help out - this blog gets thousands of hits on bantam draft day from fans looking for info on their teams' newly-drafted players so if anyone is able to help out with providing anything, you know there will be many many WHL fans who will appreciate as much as I do.
So, in the interest of having as much info as possible to post on draft day, here's a request to any readers of this blog who may have some of this info and may be able to share.
What I'm mostly missing:
B.C. AAA (and AA) bantam team stats. Have rosters for most PCAHA and OMAHA teams but only stats for a couple.
Greater Saskatoon League.
Anything from U.S. teams - California, Texas, Arizona, etc. I have the Tier 1 Elite league and I have Minnesota high school but not much else
Stats from SaskFirst bantam. Have the rosters, but no stats.
Rural Manitoba team stats - have the Winnipeg league stats but not much for rural team except Pembina Valley.
What I do have and don't need:
B.C. major midget AAA league
Alberta AAA midget league
Alberta bantam AAA (AMBHL)
Alberta minor midget AAA (AMMHL)
Calgary & Edmonton bantam & midget AA
South Central Alberta bantam & midget (SCAHL)
Saskatchewan bantam AA league (SBAAHL)
Saskatchewan midget AAA (SMAAAHL)
Manitoba major midget AAA (MMHL)
Winnipeg AAA bantam & city midget
Zone4, Westman, and Winnipeg high school leagues
Anything is welcome....from rosters (names, maybe ht/wt) to complete stats for players or teams.
If anyone has any of this stuff and would like to help out, you can shoot me an email at the address on the side of the page there. Even if all you know is a link to where something can be found, that's great too - I don't mind doing the work to collect them.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
4 comments:
Some of Pembina stats can be found at:
Western Canada Bantam AAA Championship Stats can be found here:
http://www.2012westerns.com/
Round-robin games and playoffs are separate; you will need to combine.
Teams were Burnaby, Pembina, Spruce Grove, North East Wolfpack, and SSAC (Edmonton).
http://www.pointstreak.com/players/players-division-leaders.html?divisionid=52360&seasonid=8312
Richmond International Midget Tournament. 4 Major Midget Teams, Moosejaw, Alaska etc
Yjere are a few kids at Notre Dame whose stats can be found on the South Sask AA midget league. That is where ND AAA Bantams played this year.
Try ScoutReels.com, they have all kids of stuff.
Post a Comment