Sunday, June 30, 2013

Prospects posts

I've gotten a few e-mails asking where my annual postings of the prospects for each WHL team are, so I might as well let everyone know: they're coming later this week. They are almost done and I am just going to wait until after the Import Draft on Wednesday so I can add the new import picks to each team's listing.

So, look for the first teams to be posted on Thursday, or maybe even Wednesday night. I'll probably do two teams a day again for 11 days or however long it takes to finish them all.

No voting to decide which team goes first this year - what I'm going to do is post them in the order of where WHL teams have their players picked in today's NHL entry draft. So yes, Portland will probably end up being the first WHL team posted since Seth Jones will almost certainly be the first WHL player picked. After that....well, it's anyone's game, isn't it.

Teams that do not have any players picked today will go last obviously.....haven't decided how to order them yet. I'll think of something.

No comments: