Since a few of you have asked if I'll be doing them again, here's an update on the annual team-by-team prospects posts that I've done for several years now...
I am/was planning on doing them again. I have gathered all the stats and everything I need. I've just hit one rather significant snag and that's that I have been so far unable to procure a recent (post bantam draft) copy of the team protected lists. The protected lists I have are six months out of date and while I could run with what I have I would rather not do this if it can't be as accurate as I can make it. No point in misleading fans into thinking certain players are still prospects of their teams when they've been dropped and I don't know about it.
So, I'm working on things. And of course if anyone thinks they may have a solution to this problem, my email is (as always) smallatlarge@gmail.com
Stay tuned....
4 comments:
Can hardly wait to see the changes , thanks for all your efforts
they are keeping a tight lid on the lists this season... can't wait to see it... thanks
Just to update - I do have the lists and am working on getting them into the format for posting on the blog. I hope to be able to start doing that later this week or early next week.
great to hear. we always use your list to create one of our games at our annual summer picnic. It's very much appreciated.
TND
Post a Comment