Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Prospects

The prospects posts are going to be wrapped up by the end of today....since each new post causes users to have to scroll farther and farther down the page in order to see the older ones, I've added a set of links to the left side which will allow you to easily jump to the completed teams.

The remaining teams will be posted in the order the poll standings were in when I shut it down. The order for the last six teams will be Moose Jaw, Edmonton, Calgary, Chilliwack, Vancouver, and Kootenay.

One other note - I have added or edited small amounts of information in some of the previously posted teams, as some new info has become available on some players, etc. Nothing major for any team/player though....although I did forget two players off the Pats and one off the Thunderbirds, an oversight which has been corrected.

No comments: