Friday, April 22, 2011

Round three predictions

Third round of the playoffs starts tonight so I guess I better get these predictions done ASAP here....


Eastern Conference Final:

This should be a good matchup between a couple of evenly matched teams both featuring currently hot goaltenders. The Tigers have home ice, but the Ice had a handy edge in the head-to-head play this year. Plus, I bet against Kootenay beating Saskatoon.....I won't make that mistake again. Kootenay in six.

Western Conference Final:

Man, this one is a tough call. It's easy to see either one of these teams winning this series, but I think I like Spokane just a little more. But it'll be very close - Chiefs in seven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alan ...

I think the Western Conference is the closest to perdict in years. Either team, Spokane or Portland should be favored in the WHL finals. Every hockey fan should be watching this series.

Brian in Sherwood