Just an FYI post this morning.....
Judging from the amount of mail I get about my yearly listing of each team's player prospects for the coming season, it's probably one of the most popular things I do here on this blog. And the mail has been picking up lately, indicating some of you are getting antsy about when they'll be done. I've always done them in late June and this year will be no exception - they are mostly complete now and I hope to start posting later this week.
The last few years I've run a poll to help democratically select which teams get done first. This year I'm going give the dictatorship thing a try: I will pick the order the teams get posted in. As always, all teams will get posted at some point over the 2 weeks or so it usually takes to get this done.
(Like many dictators, I love flattery, so if you really, really want to see a particular team early on, you COULD always try to influence my decision-making that way......my likeness carved into a mountain would do.....or even a simple golden calf-type thing.....)
8 comments:
Here's an idea, start with Brandon, then go with Vancouver, then Calgary, then Tri Cities and go back and forth.
Keep up the great work!! Thanks!!
You are the best thing since sliced bread. How about doing the bottom dwellers first.
I'm afraid my Tigers list is dropping off, but I'm still anxious to see it.
Kind of funny with how Trav does it. Alphabetically from front and back except he hasn't realized Chilliwack is gone yet and Victoria would come second.
Ya I forgot Victoria lol
Keep up the good work. I would suggest worst to first.
Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone. I am still trying to decide what order to use. I thought about using the distance-traveled chart from last August - ie, the team that travels the most would get posted first.
Or maybe I'll do something more random....like reverse the spelling of the city names and then post alphabetically based on those. We'll see....still finishing up the stats collection right now.
Post a Comment