- only players who were not WHL regulars last year are included. If a kid played 20-30 games or more in the WHL in 2011-12, he's probably not going to be on these lists.
- all stats for all prospects will be given as GP-G-A-PTS-PIM for skaters, and GP-GAA-W-L-T/OTL-SV% for goaltenders
- I have included notes about NCAA commitments for players where I know of them making a commitment
- I have also included notes about players who have signed WHL education contracts and/or who have played WHL exhibition games, to give an idea of which prospects we know have committed to the WHL over the NCAA. Not having this note doesn't mean the player hasn't signed - only that I don't know that he has. Players who played WHL regular season or playoff games in 2011-12 will not have this note appear, because their WHL contract status should be obvious.
- information like height, weight, position, etc is collected as best as I could. All height/weight can be backed by at least one reputable source on the internet - usually the website for a team/league the player played in last year, although not always. If you spot something (anything!) that you know to be wrong, please let me know. This could be size errors, a team/league he played in that I missed, info about NCAA or WHL commitments, etc. Anything.
As for the order, I'm exercising my benevolent dictatorship powers this year to grant relief to the longest-suffering fans in the league first. I've totaled up the number of regular season points each of the 22 teams has amassed over the last three seasons combined, and will post the lists in reverse order of those point totals. The order will be:
Prince George (148 points)
Seattle (166 points)
Lethbridge (166 points) (tied in points, but Lethbridge has one more win so Seattle will go first)
Prince Albert (184 points)
Swift Current (195 points)
Victoria (200 points)
Regina (205 points)
Everett (218 points)
Edmonton (221 points)
Kamloops (234 points)
Kelowna (235 points)
Calgary (243 points)
Vancouver (249 points)
Red Deer (257 points)
Brandon (260 points)
Moose Jaw (262 points)
Kootenay (270 points)
Medicine Hat (280 points)
Spokane (282 points)
Tri-City (293 points)
Portland (296 points)
Saskatoon (297 points)
No comments:
Post a Comment