Monday, January 6, 2014

Lists of traded picks

As the trade deadline nears, for anyone wondering what draft picks their favorite team (or ANY team, I guess) has available to trade, I've tried to compile that info based on what the WHL and the teams tell us about the picks involved in trades.

So, if you're wondering....

List of traded 2014 picks

List of traded 2015 picks

List of traded 2016 picks

There's also quick links to all three of those pages over on the right side of the blog, so you can easily find the pages even after this one has moved down out of sight.

Keep in mind that my lists are only as good as the info provided about trades. As such, any corrections or additional info is always welcomed, if you have any or spot any errors.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon traded their 3rd round pick this year for the rights to P. Quenneville. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Sorry the pick was traded to PG

Alan said...

Thanks for pointing out the omission. Quenneville went for a 2015 3rd round pick according to the press releases on Brandon and Prince George's websites. I have updated the 2015 list to include it.

Strangely, this deal does not appear in the list on the WHL Transactions page. That's why I missed it.

Anonymous said...

thanks for all the great work you do alan..bob

Anonymous said...

Hey Alan:

I have a question that I hope you can help me out with. I noticed that Portland signed a player from the USHL. With the alphabet soup in hockey is the WHL still the highest level of juniors? What are the ranks in leagues in concerns with USHL and others.

Thanks