The posting of the 2016-17 WHL team prospects will start later today....given the short notice of these, with training camps starting this week, I'm going to try to post them all today, or over the next two days anyway. Depends on time.
It is likely that the individual team posts will disappear off the blog landing page fairly quickly so I think the best thing to do if you're looking for your team's post is to check the "2016-17 prospects quick links" widget to the right of this post. When your team is posted, I'll put a link to it there and that will allow blog readers to easily view any team they want without having to go hunting for the actual post.
A few notes about the posts:
- for the purposes of these posts, I defined a prospect as any player who played less than 20 games in the WHL last year. Players who would have been over 20 games had they not missed most of the year due to injury were also not included. Basically if you spent the entire 2015-16 season on a WHL roster, you're not a prospect this year.
- heights and weights come (mostly) from websites of leagues the player was in last year. Similarly, almost all statistics were sourced from those league sites as well. Players I could not on my own find stats for, or heights/weights for, in most of those cases I used eliteprospects.com for them.
- where I know a player has signed a WHL education contract, I have noted that. I have also noted NCAA commitments made by players.
If you find ANYTHING in these posts that you believe to be incorrect, please let me know. You can leave a comment on the post, or my email is over there on the right side as well.
Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment