I've been getting a few emails from some of you, wondering when I'll be posting my lists of each WHL team's player prospects for the upcoming season, with stats from last year, etc, etc. I know I don't post much on the blog anymore but that's one thing that I know a lot of visitors to the blog always looked forward to.
The answer to the question is, I don't know when or if I will be able to post them this year. I have all the statistics gathered like I always do, but so far I have been unable to get a new copy of the WHL protected player lists. Without the PPLs, I don't have any idea which players are protected by which WHL teams at the moment.
I could go off the PPLs from last November which I have, but I don't really want to do all this work and then serve up something that is probably going to be 20% or more inaccurate.
So, that's where I'm at at the moment: stuck, unfortunately.
No comments:
Post a Comment