Monday, March 7, 2011

No updates for a bit

I know the blog has been a bit quiet lately so I'm sure this isn't going to impact any of you that much, but there will be no updates for the next 3-4 days - that includes the remaining schedules and magic numbers, etc.. I'm going in to the shop for some repairs.

Hopefully when I return I will be able to update more frequently than I have for the last month. Playoffs are coming, after all....

7 comments:

M Jarred Shelton said...

Thanks, Alan. I can use a few days without the confusion of the magic numbers.

Take care!

canesrock said...

Good luck with whatever you are having fixed.

Laura said...

Hope everything's okay!

Daver said...

Good luck in the "shop", Alan!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck

Peter said...

Good luck with the "repairs".

Unknown said...

Hope the "shop" has what you need!! All the best!