Thursday, May 29, 2008

Team-by-team prospects

Well, it's now the offseason in the WHL, which means there's really only one thing for fans to do: start talking about next year's team!

So, what I'm going to do over the next little while (days, weeks, however long this takes) is go team-by-team through the prospects of each WHL team. You're not going to get a lot of detail since I don't know a lot about most players, so what you'll get will be the basics: age, position, height, weight, 07-08 stats, and how the team acquired that player's rights.

Doesn't matter to me what order I do the teams in....so what I'll do here is make it interactive and let you readers decide that. I'll set up a poll and you guys can vote on the team you're most interested in.....and when I have time to do a team, I'll look at which team is currently leading the poll. OK?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just one note -- when you get to the Silvertips, no discussion of prospects is complete without talking about Markus McCrae. He's a big, strong kid out of California that people here in Everett can't wait to see in a 'Tips jersey ASAP. Could be a top-line PP guy as a rookie this season.

-- Andy Head