Monday, October 19, 2009

The first pick in the 2028 NHL Entry Draft is....

FYI. the blog might be light on updates for the next few days. My wife & I had a baby yesterday morning, a boy whom we've named Ryan. It's our third child but our first boy, so I'm just a little bit extra-happy about that.

Now I just have to get used to diapers and 3am feedings again. And that is why perhaps there will be a few less posts in the next few weeks than usual, until things get back to normal.

Oh, and I recommend WHL GMs start stockpiling first round bantam picks for the year 2024. You can never have too many chances to get a player this good.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on your new boy first and foremost and thanks for this fine blog i check it on a daily basis.....

TigerTurf said...

Congrats!

Bergy said...

Congratulations!!

DBC said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

congrats alan, many full diapers to you and yours.

fightstrap50

Marty Aalto said...

3rd time was the charm! Congratulations to your entire family... no longer will it be all them girls against one...

Larry Mitchell said...

Best wishes to you Allan and your family and hope all is well with the new addition. Take care.

Jeff said...

Congrats Alan! Soon you'll be swapping 3AM feedings for 6:30AM practices.....

JB

Fratelli said...

congrats on the boy - the wife and I had our first boy a few years back (following 3 girls) - get your boots on, you'll need it!!

Redwic said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Allan and family

Tipsfan said...

Congrats!
Best of luck to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck to you and your entire family

Brian in SHerwood

Anonymous said...

Congrats u guys!! Your lives are sure gonna change now! Looking forward to 2024 bantam picks ;-)))