Credit to Jeff Hollick's blog for the link. Here's what the OHL's Kingston Frontenacs were unfortunately forced to wear last night. Skip ahead to about 2:10 for a good look at these crimes against good taste.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh man.. And I thought the pink sparkly NHL jerseys were bad...
UGGG.... those are horribe. The only thing is about those jersey is the $$$ is going to the Canadain Militiary. I did not know that Canada had a mailitiary? I learn something new everyday
7 comments:
Oh man..
And I thought the pink sparkly NHL jerseys were bad...
AAAAHHH! - my eyes!!
UGGG.... those are horribe. The only thing is about those jersey is the $$$ is going to the Canadain Militiary. I did not know that Canada had a mailitiary? I learn something new everyday
Brian in Sherwood
Not even close to ugliest jerseys ever. The Albany River Rats are leaders in the clubhouse:
http://albanyriverrats.com/news/latest/index.html?article_id=1846
Nice. Are the red hair and red shoes included? :)
Put one of those on Mike Commodore....he already has the big red hair.
Pretty ugly but how about the green jerseys that Team Canada has to wear at the WJC? What a disgrace that is.
sorry, but those "jailbird" stripes that Montreal is being forced to tonight has got to be the ugliest...
Post a Comment