Here goes nothing I guess. After enough prodding, I've caved in....
I expect this blog will mostly be filled with notes and opinions on the WHL and NHL, although other sports may creep in now and then (especially during the summer) and maybe the odd non-hockey topic too. It's not going to be one where I tell you in excruciating detail what I had for breakfast each day. I know, I love those blogs too. They're what makes the web great. But I doubt anyone wants to read about my boring life.
Those of you who know me from the Yahoo WHL mailing list will probably notice some duplication of content between this blog and what I post on the list. In some cases, what I post on the list will also appear here verbatim, or vice versa. But there will be things posted here that I can't or won't post to the WHL list because it doesn't belong there.
Let's see how it goes....
No comments:
Post a Comment