Moose Javians are voting today in a referendum on whether to build a new arena.....I'm pretty sure we have heard this before, haven't we? Wasn't it supposed to be settled last June when the league gave them a do-or-die deadline and the city agreed to build the new rink? If so, one man with a shovel could have had the hole dug by now but as it is, not a single pick has hit the dirt yet.
I support keeping the Warriors in Moose Jaw.....but if the count of the votes tonight doesn't produce a favourable result for building a new rink, or if it DOES produce a favourable result but the process still gets bogged down by opposition B.S. one more time, then I think it's time for the Warriors to have a new city to call home as soon as the league can facilitate that.....
No comments:
Post a Comment