Friday, March 26, 2010

Away

Things have been a little hectic on a couple personal fronts here for the last week or so, which is why there have been few blog posts in that span. I know, it's playoffs and things should be hopping but I just haven't had the time.

Now I am off on a week's vacation, so there will definitely be no more posts until the first week of April. I'm going to miss the conclusion of the first round of the playoffs and the first couple games of the four 2nd round series, but it can't be helped.....gotta work vacations around the kids school schedules, you know. It's spring break here next week, so I'm off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its now April 8th ..... what great info are u going to bring to the playoff picture anyway. your blog has suffered in the recent years anyway.