Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Prospects reports coming

OK....the prospects reports are going to start coming later today. First up will be Everett since their fans have them at the head of the poll, and by quite a bit, I might add.

I'm going to aim for one team per day, maybe two.

Couple things to keep in mind....

  • These lists will be every player that WHL team owns the rights to, who did NOT play at least 20 games in the WHL last year. So you're going to see some guys there who played for your team last year. They just didn't play that many games.
  • I do not have stats for every player. I tried, but some leagues/teams do not make that info available. However, if anyone has stats for any player that I do not, please send them to me and I will update the post. I promise. Ditto for players missing their heights or weights. And ditto again for cases where I am just plain wrong - there may be cases where I have given a player some stats that actually belong to another player with the same name. It would be rare, but it might have happened. Definitely point that out. Corrections are always, always welcome.
  • Also keep in mind that in some cases, my height/weight numbers are going to be out of date. Many of them are what the player was recorded at last fall, and of course many of them have grown since then. Can't be helped. Extrapolate those numbers accordingly if you believe them to be old.

No comments: