One minor trade in the league yesterday, Tri-Cities sending 18 year old forward Travis Gorman to Kootenay for a 2009 6th round pick. Gorman wasn't playing much in Tri and with the Ice needing depth at forward (they have only 12 forwards on their roster), Gorman should be able to help fill that bill while getting more playing time as well.
While the Ice were adding a forward to their roster, the Bruins were paring one off, as they assigned 17 year old forward Colton Graf to Melfort of the SJHL.
Linden Vey of the Tigers is fitting right in as a 16 year old in the WHL.
Carter Smith is enjoying being back in the WHL with the Rebels after being unsure about his hockey future earlier this year. Also includes some thoughts from Smith on the aftermath of The Accident and its effect on his life.
Another gripe about the WHL website today.....there have been a few games rescheduled this year for new dates or new times, so I thought I would get the list of them from the WHL site just to keep my own schedule up to date. So, I click on the "Schedule Changes" section of the WHL site's calendar. Apparently I've been imagining all these announced changes, because the OFFICIAL WHL SITE says there haven't been any. Oh well.
1 comment:
Post a Comment