Those of you who have read this blog for a while will remember that last summer I posted a team-by-team look at the prospects for each WHL club, and it seemed to be pretty popular with fans based on the feedback I got. So, we'll do it again this year. The leagues I have been waiting for have finally posted their final 08-09 stats, and so I should be ready to start posting in the next few days.
It's a lot of work and I may only get one or two teams done per day, so to determine which teams to do first I will do what I did last year - ask you guys. There is a poll on the right hand side where you can vote for the team you want to see first, and when I'm ready to start posting these things I'll post them in the order of which teams have the most votes.
All teams will get done. It just might take a couple weeks to get to the end so if you can't wait that long to see your team's list, then get voting!
7 comments:
If all else fails Alan - post by overall standings in the WHL last season!
The Port Land thing is hilarious.
Bob is write - well done
Brandon fans want to know what we can look forward to after our Mem Cup year!
When you do your article, is there any way you can rank the team vs one another as far as the strength of their non roster list players. In other words, who has the strongest / weakest lists.
Port Land Win Ter Hawks
What a hoot!
I've been silently following your blog. Your incredible gift of writing, knowledge, and hockey continues. Unless I missed the news over the last several years, I still can't believe you do this for fun and nobody pays you to do what you love. Thought that was a crime in 1998 and still do.
FWIW...you're da best AC and always will be in my book.
Thanks for the kind words. Always nice to hear stuff like that. :)
I still do this for free. I have a day job which keeps the bills paid and so I just write the blog for fun.
Post a Comment