I'm taking off for the next 4-5 days so there won't be any blog updates in that time. Shouldn't be much hockey news in the next few days anyway due to the roster freezes in effect.
World Juniors start Boxing Day, as does the Macs Midget tournament here in Calgary, and the WHL trade deadline will be only two weeks away when the freeze lifts on Saturday so there will be the run-up to that to watch too.
Safe and happy holidays to everyone.
9 comments:
Are you coming back? why lie to us all .... I will be back in 4 or 5 days. Hey! Its 2009 NOW ... whats the story?
yeah I have to agree, its now the
3rd of january and my math tells me thats 10 days. we all love reading your blog alen so come on lets get back to it already.
If you love reading his blog so much, how come you couldn't spell his name right? And why hide behind that ever popular name anonymous?
Alan can come back whenever he wants. And if he doesn't come back, that's his business too. I hope he's back soon. But, I'm not naive enough to believe this blog is the only place for WHL news. And I'm not stupid or classless enough to take shots at him anonymously.
See you soon Alan.
Go Screw yourself John Meissner!
Peter in Calgary
thats awefully petty of you to pick apart a guys internet spelling mistakes. Are you done the fourth grade yet or just still like to bully or belittle people in your later life?
last time I checked there was no pre-requisite in gramar to post on blogs or forums. Did I miss the memo.
so like the last poster so rightfully put it, Go Screw yourself Jonh Messiernerer!
anonymous in anonymous land.
Gee, thanks for being so kind in your comments. Let me see if I have this right: First, it was screw Alan, because he's a bit tardy coming back from vacation. Then it was screw me, because I pointed out (correctly I might add) that the anonymous commenters are stupid idiots without a shred of decency or courage, by taking anonymous shots at people. Great, just great. Thanks again for showing how stupid people on the internet can be.
When Alan does come back, disabling the comments feature ought to be his first move.
See ya soon Alan.
Ill be anonymous here in asking that everyone one the internet that does not choose to leave a personal name or link to their familly photos ect like you, has no shread of decency or courage?
I think that you are a fool for putting your personal life online first off and the crap you have on your blog is 98% garbage like your jiberish letter you wrote on behalf of a 7 month old.
And maybe, just maybe, a little to obsessed with your little doggy woggys there? creepy.
As for Alan, he is as hard nosed as all his readers are and believe me he can take a little ribbing, he's a big boy.
And no one here said screw alan by the way. You run a great show here Alan so we look forward to your return. Happy new year.
My name is now,
anonymous joe.
Gee Anonymous Joe... I do agree with that guy from Calgary.
Brian in Sherwood
Please come back Alan, we are ready for your return... and ieSpell is a little free program that makes us bad spellers look good...
Post a Comment