Lethbridge has acquired overage import forward Radim Valchar from the Portland Winterhawks for a 2010 6th round bantam pick.
Valchar should help provide some offence for the Hurricanes, and the price was cheap since I imagine there wasn't a lot of demand for a two-spot player.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Everett just picked up Chris Langkow from the blades. making 5 20 years in Everett. Why?? I am confused what Soetaert is trying to do.
According to ESPN Kyle Beach is headed back to Lethbridge. A roughing penalty with a 10 minute misconduct in the final 30 seconds in Sunday's pre season game could not have helped. Will he ever learn?
2 comments:
Everett just picked up Chris Langkow from the blades. making 5 20 years in Everett. Why?? I am confused what Soetaert is trying to do.
According to ESPN Kyle Beach is headed back to Lethbridge. A roughing penalty with a 10 minute misconduct in the final 30 seconds in Sunday's pre season game could not have helped. Will he ever learn?
Post a Comment