If you want to repost, borrow, quote, or use in any way the original work that I post here (basically anything which I do not credit another source for), you are welcome to do so. I only ask that you properly attribute where you got your information from. A mention would be nice. A link would be better.
I have seen two examples today where I believe somebody has borrowed my Macs midget data and reposted or rephrased that info without credit to me. I did a lot of work to come up with that info; you did two minutes of work to borrow it. You can at least give credit. Thanks!
5 comments:
Props to you for calling em' out Alan. I, for one, am VERY appreciative of the hard work and time you spend informing us faithfull hockey fans of ALL the going ons in this vast hockey world.....cudos to you fine sir! Keep up the good work! Everybody else.......Give credit where credit is due! Great Hollidays to everyone!
Tyler
GO TIPS!
Welcome to the world of "Anonimity", AKA, the Internet!!
Keep up the good work, ALan!
Glen Erickson
www.rinkstolinks.blogspot.com
I am not using your work anywhere, just wanted to use this spot to thank you for all your great work during the year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Alan.
Great Job Alan, Love your site. Visit about twice a day to check up dates.
Larry
Thanks for all you do! Great blog, you deserve credit for your work :-)
Post a Comment