After three years with the same look & layout to the blog, I made some changes this morning. To be honest, I'm not sure I like them, so it may change again.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like it! It's cleaner and more reader frinedly...
I don't like the new look. The soft gray background you had was great. Even though I don't like the new look I do enjoy what you write. It is really fun to read so keep up the great writing.
4 comments:
I like it! It's cleaner and more reader frinedly...
Looks good, I would just change the wood background. Maybe put something WHL related as the background.
looks good
I don't like the new look. The soft gray background you had was great.
Even though I don't like the new look I do enjoy what you write. It is really fun to read so keep up the great writing.
Post a Comment