Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Prospects posts info

OK, all set here....the first one will be posted in about an hour. Few things about ALL the prospects lists that are going to be posted over the next couple weeks:

  • they only include players who were not WHL regulars last year. If a kid played more than 20-30 games or so in the WHL last year, he's not on these lists. 
  • all stats given are GP-G-A-PTS-PIM for skaters, and GP-GAA-W-L-T/OTL-SV% for goalies
  • there are a few players I have no info for. If you know something about one of these players that I don't, then send it along and I may make a correction. If you have stats I don't have, for example. I'm not making a correction to show a kid's weight is actually 180 instead of 175, but significant differences, or missing stats, I probably will.
  • I've included NCAA committments for players who have them
  • in a new feature this year, for players who are known to have signed WHL education deals and/or played in WHL exhibition games (but not regular season games), I have noted that as well. Basically these players are committed to the WHL route, as you know. I didn't mark players who have played WHL regular season or playoff games since it's obvious they are committed to the WHL as well.

Think that's it....enjoy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have ppl for Moose Jaw and Kootney??? Thx.

Alan said...

Yes, I do, and they will be posted when its their turn according to the votes from readers.

Every team will be done by the end of next week, I would think.