Thursday, April 29, 2010

Draft day

It's bantam draft day - probably the single most important date on the WHL calendar every year. The decisions made today in Edmonton will have a huge impact on the fortunes of every team in the league 3, 4, 5, 6 years down the road. Draft a strong class of '95s today and you could be in a position to be a contender in a few years when these kids are 18 and 19 years old. Have a bad day today and years from now you'll have holes in your lineup that you can't easily fill.

The draft is slated to start at 8:30 Mountain time. I will post what I have on each kid picked as the draft happens. I'll probably add 4-5 picks at a time, so you might have to wait 5 or 10 minutes after the WHL site posts a pick before I have the stats up.

No comments: