Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday news

The WHL on Shaw broadcast schedule is out.....30 regular season games on Shaw this year and every one of the 22 teams will be shown at least once. Good news.

Pretty slim pickings for news today....what's up with that, the season starts in two days!

The Cougars' recently acquired forward, Isak Quakenbush, didn't last long in Prince George.

Kelowna's battle for the backup goalie job is over. American Adam Brown has beaten out Dylan Tait in the contest between the two 17 year olds.

And.....that's it. I'm going to work some more on my season previews so I can post the first one - probably the Eastern division - later today.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decker off Edmonton roster

Anonymous said...

I don't see Portland on the Shaw broadcast schedule--did I miss something??

Alan said...

Portland has a WHL team? :-)

Looks like I oopsed....they're not on it after all.

Anonymous said...

It sucks that Dish Network does not provide any Canadian channels to US customers. So is the life of a hockey fan in the US. . . . .