Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bo know Medicine Hat?

Portland deals the rights to 18 year old defenceman Bo Montgomery to Medicine Hat for a conditional 2010 5th round pick.

The condition, we can assume, is that Montgomery un-retire from the WHL. He quit the WHL after last season and is currently attending the University of Regina.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alan:

Thats good for the Hat if Bo Montgomery is willing and want to play. He is a great stay at home defensemen with good size. I have been hard on him and the Hawks, just ask Andy, because he does not seem to have the passion or the heart. I know last year the Winterhawks had a difficult year, and so did Bo, with the losing and getting a concussion, which he NEVER returned from. The Hawks had BIG plans for Bo for this year and for their future. The Hawks made hime an Assistant Captain as a 17 year old. I hope returns to the WHL and fulfills his talent.

Brian in Sherwood